I have created a two-decade track record of success in development, management, and expansion of budgets and revenue streams, and execution of innovative projects for local government as well as for service-based businesses in legal, real estate, non-profit and food industries.
I am involved in cultivating strategic partnerships with business owners, nonprofit organizations, community groups, and residents to expand economic development and advance Edison’s economic outcomes and relationships between the business community, residents and government.
- One of seven elected members of the Municipal Council, the executive branch of the fifth largest municipality in New Jersey.
- Secured over $6M over 3 years in capital funding for new fire trucks by increasing retables.
- Spearheaded over $2M for park improvements.
- Serve on the Public Safety and Public Works committees of the Municipal Council, as well as serving as Municipal Council representative to the Edison Township Environmental Commission.
- Council representative to the Edison Township Planning Board.
- Establish policies, resolutions, and regulations that promote the health, safety and economic wellbeing of the citizens.
- Active problem solver, and liaison between constituents and utility authorities, construction management, and issues affecting residents.
- Code Enforcement and Compliance
- Neighboorhood Preservation Program, Edison, NJ
- American Red Cross Disaster Volunteer
- Warm Heart Worldwide, Bangkok, Thailand – Lead Volunteer
- First Responder, Ground Zero, September 11, 2001
Education and Civic Recognition:
- Middlesex Community College, Edison, NJ 1995 – 1997
- New Jersey Real Estate License, Garwood, NJ 1989
- Edison Township, Citizen of the Year 2011
- Borough of Metuchen, Citizen of the Year 1997